Atyrau Oil Refinery LLP is a subsidiary of KazMunayGas JSC and is the largest oil refinery with a nameplate capacity of 5.5 million tons per year for processing of crude oil. The company produces over 20 marketable oil products: hydrocarbon liquefied fuel gases, automotive, diesel fuels, jet fuels, vacuum gasoil, heating oil, fuel oil, marine fuel, oil coke, technical sulphur, paraxylene, benzene, etc. Today the plant is the only producer of petrochemical products in Kazakhstan.
A number of projects are planned at the company:
- TAZALYQ project is an environmental project of Atyrau Oil Refinery aimed at improving the environmental situation in Atyrau city, the main objective of which is to minimise the impact on the environment. Full completion of the project is expected at the end of 2023.
The project is realised in 2 phases:
Phase І. Reconstruction of ANPZ LLP Mechanical Treatment Facilities,
Phase ІІ. Channel Reconstruction of Effluent Treated to Standard Quality and Reclamation of ANPZ LLP Evaporation Fields.
TAZALYQ project will have a significant environmental effect by bringing the quality of wastewater treatment to regulatory standards and eliminating harmful evaporation into the atmosphere from the open reservoirs of the treatment plant and the impact on the environment from the evaporation fields. Negative impact of production on groundwater, flora, fauna, and atmospheric air of Atyrau city will be eliminated. According to the project, treated wastewater from Atyrau Refinery will be routed to the city's sewage treatment plant via a new closed channel.
- Reconstruction of a delayed coking unit (reactors and a compression room). Realisation period is 2023-2025.
- Construction of Cogen. Realisation period is 2023-2026.
- Revamp of Naphtha HT to Kero HT. Realisation period is 2023-2025.
- Debottlenecking Prime D by installing third compressor. Realisation period is 2023-2025.
- New semi-fabricates feed loading point. Realisation period is 2023-2025.
*Number of seats is limited, please contact the organisers for details and terms of participation